I picked the lavender from the front yard this week. I love the smell and the color. So pretty! Every time I see it I get a warm feeling. I love that I planted it last year. I'm hoping to plant a few more this year.
This here is my orange cleaner! Or it will be. I found the recipe here. I'm really excited to try it! It was so simple to make and I know it isn't harmful to our family.
This is my pima cream! I know it doesn't look like much but it is! It is full of little probiotics and it will make the best butter, buttermilk, ranch dressing, and cream cheese possible! All those little probiotics have their own flavor. So instead of harvesting all the bacteria from the air and the results being iffy you use your pima starter in each batch! I made butter out of this and used the remaining "buttermilk" to make ranch!
This here is my first cheese ever! WAHOO! Yes I yelled that! Lol I'm so excited. This is a cheese that is aged for a short period of time. (a week) It has a mild cheddar flavor. I will post later about how to make this.
Well I hope you all have had a productive week!
2 comments:
I LOVE Looking at All your 'new' projects!!!!!!! I totally think you should get a dairy licence ;)
How awesome!! Cheese!!! Yum! Can't wait to see how you make it. Thanks for sharing! I love living the farm life vicariously through you and your blog. :)
Post a Comment