Friday, July 29, 2011

Clothesline

 Tom recently built me a clothes line which I love! I love the smell of bedding after it has been hanging on the line all day! It is so refreshing! Since I have a clothes line I don't have to look like a redneck with my bedding hanging off the deck!

 This is a picture of drive thru feed, our friends told us about this feed store. It is so economical and you literally drive through. You pay for your feed and they load it into your truck for you.
Speaking of trucks. Our friends have an old truck they left at our place and are allowing us to use it. It has come in handy so many times. I can't tell you how nice it is to have an old truck you don't have to worry about. For now we use it to pick up hay and feed.
 It always made me smile having to go to the feed store in our passat and ask for 5 bags of grain. They always look at you like your crazy... Good times!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...