Friday, July 22, 2011

Fernwood Creamery

 A couple weeks ago we met the owners of fernwood creamery. I quickly became friends with Kelly. She is so nice and is a wealth of knowledge! The kids and I went to their place this past week.
 I enjoyed peeking around her beautiful garden! She not only sells raw milk but also rhubarb. The creamery is a self serve business. Meaning you leave your money in a jar and grab your milk. While I was there we made a white cheese and some cottage cheese!
 While we were making the cheese the kids were playing with her kiddos. Living on a farm is so fun!
 Her chooks! They were all so excited to get the extra whey from our cheese.
 The farm truck...
If any of you in Port Orchard would like to try some raw milk you should swing by. Check her website out here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...