We planted green beans this year but the really haven't done anything so far. We haven't had enough sunshine to get them to produce. I had Tom pick me up some from a local farm store and the kids and I started snapping beans!
The kids close friends gave us a call and wanted to come help (with the possibility of swimming afterward) Of course I gladly accepted the help and the kids were so excited about their friends coming!
What a blessing to be able to make such great memories! We can remember during the winter what we did the day we canned the green beans! The kids were such blessings!
We were able to snap two full boxes of green beans before lunch!
I cold packed the green beans. I find this easier and they taste great.
As a surprise I ordered pizza for the kiddos. They were so excited! I was so proud of them for working so hard and having such a great attitude! They were all chit-chatting the whole time.
Of course after they were done they went swimming. I had made Austin come in at this point so the girls could have some time together. Nothing like a little brother tagging along all day!
No comments:
Post a Comment