Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Comments:

For those who were having problems commenting I think I fixed the issue.

So I tried the new cheese I made and it's texture was just right. Although I thought it was a little bland. I'm so glad it wasn't rubbery or squeaky though! Wahoo!
I've had a busy week this week so far. Monday I went to an abeka curriculum meeting and ordered the next years school work for the kiddos. Yesterday was wonderful I had several friends over and we spent the day visiting while the kids played in the pool, and went exploring in the woods. It was so nice! I'm so blessed to have so many friends! I was just thinking about what makes them so wonderful and I came up with the same attributes: Sweet, loving, edifying, encouraging, helpful, trustworthy, imperfect which makes them perfect!
Today I had another friend over and we made apple pie! What a great week I've had so far! God is so good to me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...