Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ikea

We scheduled a trip to go to Ikea yesterday! Yay! Tom has a job up north he has been bidding and had to go measure the final time yesterday before he ordered the glass. Sooo passing Ikea on the way up there, made it possible to go take a look! A couple of friends went a long with to make for even more fun! I was able to get some baskets for my hutch Tom just built me and of course I looked at their butcher block counter tops. I will for sure be putting butcher block on my island! I love it! and for only 169.00 who can beat it!

I love the look of it!

On another note school is going very well! The kids are into the swing of things and I am enjoying the routine. I seem to have some sort of sinus cold and my back went out last night. I think I may need a different chair for while I'm grading papers.
I'm excited about everything happening in our home! With school to keep us busy, a remodel in the kitchen (mess) and taxes being filed along with Tom's business picking up. God has really answered a lot of prayer when it comes to our business. Last winter was very slow and Praise the Lord the jobs God has sent have been helping us recover from that! Have a good week and God bless!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...