Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What a mess!

 So we decided to do a small renovation in the kitchen before we put the island in. The plan was to move the fridge and take the upper cabinets off the wall and replace them with another hutch.
 So we took them off the wall and then we really liked the way they looked next to the other cabinets! So we ditched the idea of putting a small pantry where the fridge was.
 My wonderful hubby figuring out how to make everything fit just right.... and I'm behind taking a picture wondering if I really want a hutch on the wall.... I really haven't decided. I really like having the wall open. I'm picturing a large mirror or painting with big white trim on the ceiling and a back splash above the counter....
 Tom raised the counters for me like he did with the other hutch. We will put nice trim and paint this white to match the rest of the kitchen.
So now to decided what to do with the wall.... For now the kitchen looks like this until I decide. I love my other hutch and I love the thought of more storage but at the same time I love the openness of the wall. What do you think I should do?

1 comment:

Mcarthur Mile said...

Now that you raised the counter, I don't think I am going to be able to do your dishes anymore! We are sanding our bed right now.....ugg it's going to be a lot of work. The kitchen looks so much bigger! Do you need more space?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...