Wednesday, September 21, 2011

busy busy busy....

Life has been very busy around here. We are now in the middle of our sixth week of school. School is going very well! The kids are doing great. We went to the eye doctor this week and both kiddos received their first pair of reading glasses!
On another note we are still in full swing of remodeling the kitchen. We ripped out all the flooring in the kitchen/dinning area and laid 530 square feet of tile! Woo that was a lot of hard work! Tom is totally awesome and cut every piece..... I will post pictures of the process as soon as I have it all grouted and trimmed out. I believe our next step will be ordering the windows and installing those. No worries there, since I know a guy! Wink.
The business has been very busy the last couple months (Praise the Lord). We went on a short trip to Moses Lake to install some windows, and "on our way back" we went to Leavenworth with some friends!
I was able to get several boxes of fruit crammed into the car on our way home. I will be canning some apple pie filling, pears and peaches tomorrow.

1 comment:

Garth and Becky said...

Hey, I wondered what happened to you these last few weeks! :) Glad you guys are doing well. I look forward to seeing kitchen pictures soon!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...