Tom and Beck made a pelt out of our raccoon intruder. I'm not sure what he is planning on doing with it. My thoughts are to hang it outside the coop.
Tom recently replaced all the glass on the old school house in Sequim. Each individual square is a separate piece of glass. Needless to say he was there for a while. It turned out so good!
You can see his van in the corner of the picture that gives you an idea of how big it is.
I'm a little annoyed that my turkeys feel they need to roost on top of the coop. Evidently the roosts inside the coop are not tall enough for their liking! They are large enough to butcher now and we will probably do that soon. We only have four so it won't be to big of a job.
5 comments:
Love the racoon pelt! I want to learn how to tan someday. My kids are so excited for school to start soon, I hope you're having a great first week! I remember that old schoolhouse in Sequim, were the original windows still in it??
It is hard to say because single strength glass is very weak. I'm sure a lot of them are original. It really looks nice now. The town is kind of revamping it. The paint was just redone a couple weeks ago.
Wow it was big! I always love to see what projects Luke has worked on, it is always neat to see what he is capable of. It is such a BLESSING to have a handy husband!
All individual panes?! Poor guy. That must’ve taken a while. Thanks for letting us drop by the other day! It was really nice.
Um....hehe, this is Stephanie.
Post a Comment