Tom and I enjoyed a cup of coffee in the front yard this weekend. We really have some pretty flowers in the front.
The humming birds really love the red flowers. They are so beautiful. When we bought the house it had all the landscaping all done and I love it! I didn't have to plan what I wanted it was just done! Less work for me and I get to enjoy it.
The Muscovy ducks and the rouens seem to be getting along famously. Ducks don't normally accept others into their flocks. But the Muscovies seem to be fitting right in. They are only two months old. I can't believe how fast they grow! The rouens are a year and a half.
More flowers in the front yard.
A freshly cleaned chicken coop! The chickens are enjoying having their home back. We moved them back into the barn this past week since we are having some predator problems. I'm really hoping this will solve the issues I'm having. We have lost 7 chickens in the past week. Tom shot the raccoon but I'm wondering if there is something else.....
No comments:
Post a Comment