Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday

 So when I went to the ladies conference Tom surprised me and cased out the windows and put trim around my ceiling in my living room! This is before he painted it.
 We painted the walls brown about a week ago.

The next thing I need to do is paint a french door I found on craigslist. I will have Tom install some mirror in it and install it horizontally on this wall. I'm so excited to see how it will look! I am hoping the mirror will draw the light in from this window and make it even brighter in my living room.

6 comments:

Tom and April said...

What a nice suprise! Love the wall color, cant wait to see how the door looks! YOu guys have done a great job with the place.

The Casaus House said...

Did you buy the french door I told you about? That's awesome he did that for you. You should post pictures of your bathroom. :)

Jenny said...

It looks beautiful!! What a wonderful surprise! How exciting.

The Casaus House said...

Oops. French door, dutch door...same thing.

Mcarthur Mile said...

Looks great! I need to come over soon.

Jenny said...

What a great surprise! It looks beautiful! Can't wait to see the complete, decorated finished project of the room! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...