Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Farmer Joe

This here is Joe. The McArthur's cat. He is the best farm cat! He is indoor outdoor so no pesky litter box. (I really hate those things!) He spends most of his days outside hunting for critters among them have been squirrel, birds, mice, and even a bat once. Every day he brings me a "treat" and usually leaves it right outside my door. Every so often he tries to bring a live one in so he can play with it.
About the only fault I can find in him is he is very vocal! Oh wait he does like to eat butter! He is a survivor of many cat fights, hates dogs, kills critters, and comes in to visit when I need him to! He is great!

3 comments:

Mcarthur Mile said...

Well thanks for taking good care of our kitty! He loves it there. HE is such a great cat.

Mama Nuke said...

Awe. He needs a visit from Chopper..LOL. kidding. He seems to do well there.

Karilee said...

Nice to have a cozy little fella to bring you dead things! ha!
I grew up having a cat for a pet, but married a "cat hater"... who never owned a cat or was around them, and really has no excuse NOT to like them...
Oh well, I have 5 kids, why do I need a pet?! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...