Monday, March 14, 2011

On my mind

Every day there are many dishes needing to be done. I'm thankful I have a family I have to cook for.
I'm trying to get back into the habit of using this old girl.... It is so hard!

This is my bedroom. I love the lighting in there. It is so cheery on a warm sunny day. Unfortunately as you can tell we haven't had many of those!




I'm excited about my seedlings! I had to transfer them already because they are growing so well! Our garden is getting so exciting for me! I have been taking time planning the rows and how I will have them laid out. I'm trying to figure out a watering system. I have been really thinking about doing a rainwater system.
 

And my daily coffee helps me make it through the low point of the day. I love this cup! We bought it on our camping trip last summer. It is fun to be able to see what is inside.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Ah yes, I am sipping coffee right now. :)

Mama Nuke said...

umm....what happened to the schoolroom....crazy lady!!! Oh you make me laugh. Get your treadmill on girl!

Mcarthur Mile said...

That coffee looks amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...