Thursday, May 29, 2008

Laid to rest-

Caleb James has now been laid to rest. The funeral was beautiful. Pastor Reno did such a wonderful job of bringing forth the word. My sister has taught me so many lessons through this whole trial. She said to me after Pastor Reno was done that she was just encouraged to praise the Lord through it all. She really is the strongest person I have ever met.
These are some of the beautiful flowers she received from people in the church. I feel so blessed to be a part of such a loving church. They have just taken her in and loved her and I am so thankful to all of you. She received a food pounding ( they showered her with food), and so many people from our church came to the funeral. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.





3 comments:

Jenny said...

Ooohhh my, even those photos are so hard for me to look at. They touch me very deeply and effect me a lot. I'm not sure why... I don't know if it's because I'm such a visual person or if it's hard for everyone to look at. It's probably just me. I'm so glad you could be there for your sister, and so proud of her for being so amazingly strong!! Talk about strength! I was so impressed to see her last night...she is full of lessons we could all learn! Praise the Lord.

The Browning Family said...

Praise the Lord for His tender mercies . . . . your sister is one of great strength in continuing to deflect praise and honor to Him.

Tom and April said...

wish i was there but I am so glad to hear your sister is at peace and praising the Lord. I have not got a chance to be online much and just catching up on everything...I can hardly bare to see a casket so small....love you both and praying for blessings to fall upon your sister. What strength!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...