Saturday, May 10, 2008

Whak- Whak- Whak


At 6:15 this morning I awoke to a loud thud well of course it was my duty to alert my husband to the possible intruder.... Well Tom flys out of bed (in his unmentionables) and sneaks quietly down the stairs. ( I think I should mention he did not have his gun because of so many false alerts) He rounds the corner and sees Austin standing on a twelve pack of soda reaching for the Hershey's chocolate morsels the robbers attempt was foiled and by none other than his father! The above title to my post was what I heard shortly after. But wait it isn't over Tom puts him back to bed and sees this.... a bunch of confetti no wait this isn't confetti it is a bunch of cut up skittles and m&m wrappers. Our little thief has been doing this for a while!

I wonder if he thought he cut them up small enough we would never find out or what. But if you notice there are also toys in his bed which are not supposed to be there either!

I bet you can guess what Austin is doing right now! That is right he is cleaning up all those wrappers!

2 comments:

Tom and April said...

Sneaky sneaky....these little ones never suprise me. Atleast I am learning to watch out for all this when its my turn. HAHA......I guess he doesn't think he gets enough sugar!

I am truly blessed said...

Oooh....caught in the act little man. Sneaky little guy. If only he realized that cutting them up so small only creates more work. Too funny!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...