Friday, June 6, 2008

My sister-

Alaina lost baby Caleb May 20th. It was the saddest day of my life. I have never felt so helpless, so sad how hard she worked to have him and not hear him cry. They tell you that he has no heart beat but you still hope. He was so perfect... I felt so privileged to be there but at the same time I couldn't bare the sadness. The hospital allowed her to keep baby Caleb until the next morning. Her last goodbye was so heart wrenching just knowing she would never again hold him on this earth. He was just so perfect.... so at peace.. so loved. She was so strong.
God has a plan for her. He watches over her and gives her his peace. She is praising the Lord through her sorrow. I have noticed so many changes in her. She is so much softer, stronger. She has even changed her friends. She desires to go to church.
I am praying for God's will in transportation. Whether to sell our car to buy something bigger or to buy her a car. I am also praying for a husband. I know God can send the perfect man in her life.
My pride over whelms me when I think of her. She is by far a sweeter and better person than I. I have so much to learn from her. Please join me in praying for her. Thank you.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh my word, what a SWEET post! I love it!! I would love to join with you in praying for your sister... she sounds like one amazing woman! I look forward to getting to know her better! Maybe the Lord will send a little car her way!! Let's pray that way! Thank you for coming to visit us in the hospital... that means a lot! Beautiful post, beautifully written.

I am truly blessed said...

Hi Amanda. I would love to join in prayer for your sister. What a lovely post that was. I will definitely be praying for the Lords will in her life to be revealed completely. She has been at church right? I thought that was her but i wasnt sure. I would love to get to know her. If there is ever any way I can help you guys or her out, please dont hesitate to ask.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...