Monday, May 5, 2008
A day at the river
So the other day the kids and I went to the river. The kids road their bikes while I walked the mile and a half to the river. We decided to take a short break.( I thought the kids would enjoy playing by the river) Well play was in full swing, rocks flying through the air and landing with a huge splash in the water with laughter following. All of a sudden I heard this huge splash with awful screaming shortly after. My son was climbing on a piece of drift wood and slipped into the mountain fed water. Needless to say the mile and a half back to the car was a little ruff for the poor kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAha. I can't help but laugh at this. I mean poor Austin, but how hilarious. I bet he was so cold. :( That kid cracks me up!
Hilarious! A good laugh at poor Austin's expense! Oh, the memories!
Post a Comment