Tuesday, May 13, 2008

We ordered our trailer!

So today we made the final decision on colors and ordered our 44 foot park model. Yes I did mean 44 foot. We are super excited to be paying on something and being able to own it. Rent is so depressing putting all that money into someone Else's bank!
http://www.rvt.com/rvdetail1023363.htm
This trailer is set up kinda like ours with the same colors and everything just a couple of differences-ours has a washer and dryer, extra storage, 5 more feet of living space, several awnings and a few other things.
We are supposed to be getting it in between June 15- the 20Th. We plan on living in it until we pay it off and then buying property and building. The great thing is that we can keep it as a guest home!

2 comments:

Tom and April said...

cool how exciting! I know what you mean about the renting thing. It is frustrating at times. Well hope you are having a good day.

I am truly blessed said...

Hey there. Wow....the things they can do now. The inside looks like a regular house. I like it. Very nice. Bet you cant wait to get it. Where will you be parking it? neat!! neat!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...