Thursday, May 22, 2008

Caleb James Meyer

We will be having a grave side service for baby Caleb on Tuesday at 2:00 with a reception following at our home. Brother Reno has agreed to officiate the ceremony.
About two years ago Brother Reno was out door knocking and led my little sister Alaina to the Lord. I know it is of the Lord but I will be grateful as long as I live that he went door knocking that day.

2 comments:

The Browning Family said...

Very good testimony, and encouragement to those of us who participate in the Saturations at church. I think I may have a difficult time being there on Tuesday. I will be praying and hoping that perhaps I can drive up there and be of use in some capacity. Perhaps with the food pounding or something - I hope that I can help in whatever way possible.

Jenny said...

I pray that the funeral went well and that many were touched by Caleb's life. I look forward to hearing how it all went. I hope she got a lot of things she could use in the food pounding. I'm sure it was an emotional and draining day today, but hopefully also a day of peace knowing he's with the Lord and that God is in control of all things.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...