Sunday, April 20, 2008

hhmmm... it's winter

So we got some snow last night.


I'm glad we brought the flowers in a little!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! WHAT in the WORLD?! I'm thinking Al Gore is a little off in his "global warming" theory. That is so wild! In APRIL! We were at a birthday party yesterday that was soooo cold... it sure is a vast difference from last weekend!

Tom and April said...

so pretty yet so crazy!!! hope you guys got out in it and enjoyed it since you know....you live in sunny sequim. haha...go figure!

The Browning Family said...

Why am I craving Hot Chocolate in Spring???? Not right!

I am truly blessed said...

I know I am responding days after you posted this....oh well. This weather we are having is just plain weird. It is just cold out. Check out my blog...I want you all to come over one day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...