Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday

 On Sunday we got a call saying our chicks had come in! We ordered 50 roasters and added those to the chicks we got from Del's. I love hearing their peeps.
 We have had a couple of really nice days this week and the chickens were out rummaging for bugs and other goodies.
 This here is our baby lamb... She is so sweet. Momma is a little nervous but a good momma.
 We let Betsie out and let her roam the fields for a couple hours. She enjoyed all the fresh green grass as always. I will miss having her when she goes to butcher.
Tom did some brush clearing on Monday. He got a lot done. Just beyond where he is standing was all overgrown with blackberry bushes. We would like to "park it out" back there and allow some grass to grow under the trees.

Sorry I haven't updated in so long I've been doing some painting this week and it has kept me busy. I hope you all have a great rest of the week!

1 comment:

I am truly blessed said...

Oh...the little lamb is so sweet. Love it!! And as for the cow, time to start looking for another one...to replace her when she goes :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...