Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thursday

 Tom came home with some nice flowers for me on Monday. They are so beautiful. He is so good to me.
 Today is laundry day in the Savage house! What a mess! The little girl half way in the basket is my niece Karma. She is staying the night with us tonight. She is a sweet little girl. She follows Becky and Austin around everywhere asking questions and laughing at their ridiculous jokes!
 Becky washing the eggs this afternoon. I think that is all we do around here is collect and wash eggs!
 My seedlings are growing really well! We got a pretty heavy frost this morning so I'm glad I haven't transplanted them yet. I'm thinking about the first of May just to be safe.
 Last week I stopped by my Mother in law's church to take some pictures of the nursery I decorated while we attended there. We were able to visit with her for a couple hours and see our niece Bethany! She sure is a cute baby! Brenda I think will look young forever. She is a beautiful woman. I can't believe she had 7 kids and the youngest is 22.  She is awesome!
I hope your all having a great week so far! We have a busy weekend coming up. Tom will be installing some shelving into a closet in the downstairs kitchen to make it more of a pantry, I'm painting the nursery Saturday while Tom is butchering the pig, and I need to repaint my bathroom because I don't like the color I painted it a couple weeks ago. I hope we get it all done!

2 comments:

Mcarthur Mile said...

It is always good to have somebody to laugh at there jokes. I got the little kid room all set up tonight. I will have to post pics when we get back. I need something girly in there. Love the flowers.

Kimberly M. said...

Did you paint the diamonds in the nursery there or is that wallpaper? LOVE the look of it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...