We have been so busy around here for the last couple of weeks! After we butchered the pig I had to make some sausage. I was a little nervous since it was my first time but I really liked the way it turned out. I made a spicy Italian sausage. I didn't use casings since we usually use it ground up in soups.
Some of our friends adopted this sweet girl from an orphanage in eastern Europe. She loved seeing the cow and petting it.
We had some friends over for Easter and had an egg hunt. The kids had so much fun! I loved seeing them eating all the candy and running around playing with each other!
We ran out of hay this week so we had some delivered. It will be nice when we can get a truck and pick it up ourselves. That should save us a lot of money.
The McArthur family came over for the night. The kids were so excited. She has two little guys that are sweet as can be. She grabbed my camera and took a couple of pics.
This is what I have been up to! We repainted the nursery at the church.
This is what it looked like before. It was blue and yellow with a blue ceiling. We decided to go with a bright green and have white doors and trim.
All right I am off to spend some quality time with my family! Hope you all have a great night!
5 comments:
I can't wait to see it in person!!! :) (the nursery) looks awesome!
How fun!! The nursery looks great, too! Very creative and fun. Plus, love that beautiful lady in there. ;) What a face! Thanks for sharing!
Awe...so sad we missed it. Looks like so much fun. The nursery looks great! And Chrissy with the tongue sticking out ...priceless!
we had such a great time! Thanks for letting us stay the night. And as I keep telling Luke...I won hearts!! (in case you forgot) The nursery looks very nice.
Nice tongue shot Amanda. Ok ... I'll give it to ya. I am impressed you didn't post the others I posed for.
Nursery is beautiful. Wished we could have enjoyed Easter with you. But, I had to holler at my homies at the ER and all - twice even. *sigh*
Post a Comment