Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday

 My totally awesome husband took the day off yesterday. The weather was so nice yesterday! After spending some time outside we came in and Tom put trim in the hallway and we painted it and the banister.
He is such a hard worker! I am so blessed. He is always looking for something to do around the house. I love it. It is so much fun working on our home together! Our home has always been a dream and we were finally able to buy one last spring. We are loving it!
 My cute kiddos doing the dishes. They are the best little helpers! I just love them.
 My finished living room! I LOVE  the way it turned out with the paint and the trim. Next will be installing some different lighting in there.
Here is the hallway with the trim up but not yet painted. I will get a picture of that later. I was trying to decide what to do about the color on the walls.  I like having a bright hallway so I may leave it the color it is and touch it up. We painted the trim white (country cotton).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...