Follow some Savages on our small hobby farm adventure!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Seasoned rolls
I found this idea on another food blog. It is very easy. Put your rolls in a greased pan. Let them rise. Spread butter over the top with some sea salt and herbs. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. The first pan I used Jonny's garlic spread and the second I put rosemary. These turned out sooooo delicious!
These look really yummy Amanda! I'm going to put them in my "to try" pile. I love that you've been featuring recipes that you use. It's always fun to see different things that other people make. I love your sign by your stove...so cute!
1 comment:
These look really yummy Amanda! I'm going to put them in my "to try" pile. I love that you've been featuring recipes that you use. It's always fun to see different things that other people make.
I love your sign by your stove...so cute!
Post a Comment