Well Tom and I went away for a little while for our anniversary. We went and stayed at the Oxford Suites for a night and had a wonderful dinner. Oh it was such a blessing just spending time with Tom! I know I say it every year but I still love him more than I did the year before! Wow I am blessed with a good hard working man!
So what has passed in the last ten years.... Two kids a move to Missouri for a year and a half, a move to Virginia for a year, a move back to Sequim and now here. A business started, homeschooling commenced, taxes learned, debt paid off and hopefully never to return. And as I sit here thinking he is still my best friend the one I want to talk to at the end of the day and the one I want to see first thing in the morning! I love being married!
1 comment:
Happy 10 years!!
you are such a good example for me. i love spending time with you and talking!
I am also thankful for a hard working husband. I also love my husband more and more everyday-I think that is how it should be!
sounds like you had a wonderful anniversary =)
Post a Comment