
We had some fun taking a few family pictures.


Tom just would not stop bugging me!
We went to John Wayne Marina today before church and let the kids play a bit. It was such a beautiful afternoon!

They are always such hams so we let them pose for a funny picture.
4 comments:
Looks like you had fun. Kayla and I are looking forward to seeing you all in a little over a week!
So pretty! Thanks again for dinner the other night. We had such a good time!! We will have to get you to our place soon.
Oh, fun! I love the photo of you "smacking" Tom...I love everyone's expression, I think it's awesome!! You should have it printed. So fun. Were you using a tripod and the timer? That can be difficult!! Or was there a nice stranger helping you out? It had to be a tripod and timer...it would be hard to strike a funny post in front of a stranger! LOL We need to do more comical/casual shots like that.
Love the pics...will definately have to visit the beach with you sometime...by the way thanks for hanging out it was fun. oh..and keep motivated the soreness will go away and will be worth it. :) Have a good night.
Post a Comment