These Photos are the BEST!! I LOVE that race... did you see Tom's face?! That is awesome! What a great idea! I love the first face the most, the one in the second photo...HAHA...Love it. Those photos are so great... what a great time!
Cindee, Haha, that's so funny! I lived in Sequim for 22 years and I never thought there was anything to do there! I always went other places to find recreation. We have been having lots fun discovering new places recently, some ideas: Kistap Lake, Wildcat lake park (it just opened up for the season), Long Lake recreation area, Kitsap Memorial Park (they have camping), the park on Austin Drive (they have disc golf and trails to hike), Jackson Park near the navy hospital (they have tennis courts), and we LOVE that HUGE train/wooden park that is right before the fairgrounds. I just wish the weather would decide what to do!
I love the kids playing with their dad on the beach .... that is just a great thing to see. How much fun for the kids. They will remember little things like that forever... by the way how many calories did you burn today sicky ;) J/k
5 comments:
These Photos are the BEST!! I LOVE that race... did you see Tom's face?! That is awesome! What a great idea! I love the first face the most, the one in the second photo...HAHA...Love it. Those photos are so great... what a great time!
Fun . . . I love to do fun things with my family. I enjoy time spent with them so much. Plus, the kiddos remember it very fondly.
I'm thinking we should move to Sequim. There's nothing fun to do in Bremerton. Any suggestions? Those pics are priceless.
Cindee, Haha, that's so funny! I lived in Sequim for 22 years and I never thought there was anything to do there! I always went other places to find recreation. We have been having lots fun discovering new places recently, some ideas: Kistap Lake, Wildcat lake park (it just opened up for the season), Long Lake recreation area, Kitsap Memorial Park (they have camping), the park on Austin Drive (they have disc golf and trails to hike), Jackson Park near the navy hospital (they have tennis courts), and we LOVE that HUGE train/wooden park that is right before the fairgrounds. I just wish the weather would decide what to do!
I love the kids playing with their dad on the beach .... that is just a great thing to see. How much fun for the kids. They will remember little things like that forever... by the way how many calories did you burn today sicky ;) J/k
Post a Comment