We have about half of the pen covered for if it is raining and the other half is wired so they are protected but can still get some sun. We are trying to figure out a system for daily moving the coop with out breaking our backs!
I helped Tom with the stapling but he decided to take over for obvious reasons!
Half the pen lifts so we can feed them without any hassle and then when it is time to butcher we will be able to grab them out.
My cherry tree started blossoming this last week! I'm so happy to see flowers and green grass. It seems like Spring comes just in time each year doesn't it?
My elderberries are in bloom! I will try making jam this year with them. I have several trees and they are so beautiful.
I'm not sure what this plant is but I thought it was so pretty! It is just outside the cow field so I can admire it while I'm feeding her!
Our lamb is getting big. She sure is cute and loves to be right with you while your outside. She still remains nameless for now. I'm sure Tom will think of just the perfect name for her!
1 comment:
That is a great idea for the chickens! If you have sunshine....where is ours?
Post a Comment