Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday

 So this week we started milking our cow! As of right now we are able to get about 4 gallons of milk twice a day with the calf on her. So the next step will be to learn how to make cheese! I'm really excited about that!
We moved onto a plastic bucket because of the noise. (she is very skiddish) The towel is attached so when she hits me with it I don't get smacked with a face full of poopy tail! It works pretty well!  Any how this is what I have been up to lately! Hope y'all have a great day!

3 comments:

Garth and Becky said...

How exciting!! Are you selling your farm fresh milk? I couldn't be a regular customer, but would love to buy some from time to time.

Anonymous said...

It's weird to be commenting on a post that I saw you write...(just kidding)...:) Had SO much fun today! It was really nice to just hang out. Hope you guys never get tired of us, haha!

Julie V. said...

That is an impressive quantity of milk!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...