Austin watching the events from the back of the truck.
Ethan's first time shooting. What an honor! He was such a trooper it was so cold outside!
Our first goose egg.
Look how big it is compared to the chicken eggs.
Our back yard from the porch. The pig area until spring when I plant my garden!
I am so excited about my garden this year. I ordered the rest of my seeds last week and they arrived on Thursday. I love having our own place and not having to ask if I can plant a garden or paint the walls! I will plant the seeds in the house soon so they will be ready in the spring.
The pig butchering went really well and praise the Lord it was cold the past two days. We got well over 220lbs of meat!!!!We had our first meal with it for lunch and it was delish!
No comments:
Post a Comment