Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Valentine!

 My Valentine! We have spent 12 years together and I can't imagine them with out him! He is a good man and I'm blessed to be able to call him my husband!

 He took us out to dinner on Friday for an early Valentines celebration. We chose famous Dave's since it wasn't to fancy. ( wasn't in the mood  for fancy) We enjoyed our meal and had a great time with the kids!
 My Becky and I. She is my sweetie I just love her!
Love him!

The power ended up going out on Valentines day so we enjoyed pb&j for dinner by candle light and played a game of Settlers of Catan with the kiddos! It was a nice night. I love my family and am so blessed to have them.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Beautiful pictures!! Thanks for sharing photos of your special night! I need to get some updated photos SO bad. We have only been to Famous Daves one time, but I remember that I enjoyed it. Love how updated you are keeping your blog!! I so need to update mine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...