
Beckers... and one of her creations! She loves knitting hats and she is becoming quite the pro at it! I'm so glad she has found something she enjoys a lot!

On my mind constantly.... How many eggs am I getting today. I really need to put a sign up at the end of the road because this is getting crazy!

Our daily chess matches. You know I am seeking a very smart five year old to kick my sons hind end at chess. Respond in comments if you know of one! lol

The best coffee Starbucks has ever come out with!

I couldn't help it the beach was so beautiful! How blessed are we that God would create such beauty just for us to enjoy!

Wow! I think I wanna go back!

My daily ritual.

Oh espresso has got to be in heaven right? It just makes me so happy! lol

My neighbor.... To my shame I haven't met him but he is known as the crazy Santa.... for reasons I will not repeat... lol
2 comments:
hey, we'll be happy to help you "get rid" of your eggs!! Just let us get back first! :) warmest wishes from all of us.
bahahaha! I think i Was on the phone with you when you took that santa pic! hehe!! Oh my! Beckers is doing a great job with the hat, beautiful! And is tthat your espresso machine or did you get a new one! either way I love me some coffee!~April N.
Post a Comment