Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sunset on the pacifc....

We picked up Tom's van Tuesday morning from the mechanic (the alternator decided to explode) and headed out to Kalaloch lodge. Tom gave them a bid to replace all their windows on the ocean side. ( the sand and salt water causes them to fail) The lodge offered us to stay in their best cabin for fifty dollars a night! (sweet) This was our extremely healthy dinner the first night. (NO judgment! We were in the middle of nowhere)
Our view from our cabin.
They say there are no two sunsets alike.

The path from the cabins to the ocean.

A man offered to take a picture of the kids and I. He later told Tom he could see the love of Christ in us and gave him a one hundred dollar bill. Praise the Lord that paid for our night!
The view from our cabin.
This cabin had 3 queen beds two bedrooms and a love seat that pulled out and a futon couch. Both of the chairs pulled down to make a bed also! It was set up for a really large family or a couple of families!

Our cabin.

Becky

So beautiful! I really enjoyed waking up to this! Absolutely breath taking!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Beautiful! And no judgement here...I LOVE corndogs! :)

Tom and April said...

LOL.okay I totally had a random thought about pillows while looking at this pic and was thankful to see a wall. Okay anyhow, it looks absolutely gorgeous. Glad you all had a wonderful time. Tell the kids hi we miss them lots and Faith prays for you all often.

Jenny said...

Beautiful pictures! I have never been out there before, but my dad goes fishing out there all the time. The sunsets look so beautiful on the water! So happy that you guys had a nice little getaway.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...