Thursday, February 18, 2010

Chicken fried steak


Chicken fried steak
So I made chicken fried steak tonight. I tend to avoid frying things so I don't tend to make things like this. I thought it turned out really well. I just mixed the seasoning I like in some flour, dipped the steak in egg and then in the flour mixture and fried it. It was very simple and very nummy! I don't really want to know how many calories I consumed though!

4 comments:

Tom and April said...

HAHA. What kind of meat did you use!?

Amanda said...

I just used the cubed steak. I don't know if I will do it again though it was so unhealthy!

Jenny said...

Unhealthy, but sooo yummy! Can't hurt if you don't do it too often, right? Looks good!

Tom and April said...

I usually tenderize mine! It isn't healthy but like Jenny said, as long as you don't do it often! I make mine only for special occasions. Not something I make often either but it is something I love!!! What can I say I am from Texas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...