I haven't posted anything in a long time.... sorry!
Hmmmm just been busy. School with the kiddos takes up most of our day and what ever is left is spent cleaning and preparing for company or the upcoming week. Our lives tend to be somewhat of a whirl wind but we love it! Becky's reading has improved tremendously and so has Austin's writing skills! God is so good! I was about ready to give up but I didn't and I am so glad!!!
Tom's business has slowed down.. Praise the Lord! I love this time of year, we see so much more of Tom! He had two days off this week which was well needed!
I have been busy teaching the kids and cleaning the house. Sometimes it seems that is all I do but I know I wouldn't have it any other way! God has been working on my heart so much lately and I will change no matter how hard it is!
Anyhow that is what we have been up to!
4 comments:
Good update. The kids are doing well..I have noticed. You are doing a great job with them. Keep up the good work!
yeah it has been a while...you slacker =P lol jk!!
when september starts up and than the holidays that soon follow..it does get EXTREMLY busy and than next thing you know it is january of the next year!!
I totally know what you mean when you say that you feel like all you do is "do school and clean the house". I feel the same way! Except, for me, I might throw in a third item - laundry. Before this year, I have never felt that TGIF thrill... but I do now! That's wonderful that the kids are doing great! I know how much commitment it takes... and it sure takes a lot! I had slacked on my blog too lately... so I'm trying to be more frequent.
Hello dear! They are his jammies his mom keeps the house at the low 60's so he was ready for bed. Can't wait untill next weekend to see everybody. Clayton misses austin he wants to call him, I will try to remember tomorrow. Glad school is going so well. We have been working 10 hr days to try and get as much done for everybody as we can. should have done pictures of the fence tomorrow!!
Post a Comment