Thursday, August 13, 2009

The results-






Well here are the results of what Rebecca and I have been up to lately! We had so much fun! I love being able to do more and more things with the kids the older they get. My Becky is such a joy to me and I love spending girl time with her!



This is a wrag swag. I saw it on another ladies blog and I thought I would try it out! Sorry the pics don't do it justice! It is made on a string of white christmas lights. We thought we would try to make a wreath. We love the smell of it when we come through the door!

6 comments:

Garth and Becky said...

I love both of them! They look much better in person even than the pictures. What a fun time I'm sure you had with Becky.

Tim and Cindy said...

It looks great, Amanda! I'm looking forward to having time to do stuff like that when Kayla gets older. =)

Karilee said...

I especially like the swag with the lights, so pretty!
I'd love to read about how to do that, if you don't mind sharing the link. :)

Jenny said...

Very nice, and how fun! The wreath is lovely and the rag swag looks nice, too. Thanks for sharing and for your prayers.

Jenny said...

So pretty! Yes, I agree, it was even more beautiful in person! Love the wreath! I have never made a wreath. What fun Becky must have had helping you!

Michelle H said...

I use a rag garland on my Christmas tree! Everything looks great, and it is wonderful to have kids old enough to do fun stuff with. Especially the kind of fun stuff that looks good out in the open!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...