Monday, October 19, 2009

The Jiffy Lube experience-

So about four months back Tom asked me to get the oil changed while he was at work and I agreed seeing he really does not ask me to do anything that he would normally do. So I take the car in and there are no other cars in the shop and I was so excited to get in right away.... ( I really hate sitting in dirty shops) About fifteen minutes later They came in and told me the oil was all finished and I paid and left.
Later that night we had some friends over and they noticed the car was leaking oil and both Tom and I looked at each other thinking....... Well that doesn't matter..... So Tom takes the dip stick thingy out and said the oil was completely black! They hadn't even changed the oil! Tom called the following morning and they got him in right away and they changed it right in front of him. Tom said the man said he had changed it the couple of days before but he didn't have an answer as to why the oil and the filter were so dirty! We got a full refund and now we know we need to get our oil changed at a different place!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Wow! Glad you got your money refunded.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...