Wednesday, November 19, 2008

T-REX

We took the kids to the T-Rex restaurant in North Kansas City. Austin was still a little terrified but he did much better on this trip than he did the last one!

If you have ever been to the rain forest cafe this is kind of the same idea but on a much bigger scale. Notice how small the people are under the giant octopus...












12 comments:

Garth and Becky said...

Looks fun! I think that would definitely scare Benjamin at this point in his life, though.

handstrustinhim said...

i am glad you are having a wonderful time with your family. My Jadon would love that place. Anyway I will be honest I am starting to fret over that package like no other. I hope somehow someway it finds itself to you.

Jenny said...

What a fun place to see and eat at! Glad to see you all are making some fun stops on your trip!

I am truly blessed said...

How cool is that!!! My boys would love that place. So glad you guys are enjoying your trip.

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
Hurry Home you are really missed.
Praying for you.
I can tell by the pictures that you are having a great time.
Love Jackie H

Hazel Eye Beauty said...

Amanda, my kids love the Rainforest cafe'. Glad to see you guys are having a great time,,, we all miss you here! Hurry home and be safe

Anonymous said...

That looks like a really fun place! My kiddos would love that! Glad you are having fun! Look forward to your return!

~Emily

Jenny said...

Cool! That place does looks like Rainforest Cafe! How fun! I think Isaiah would have been a little scared too! And Keturah would have lost it. :) We hope you're having a wonderful time! We don't even know when you're coming home! I guess I should call and ask!

see3ga said...

great pixs, Happy thanksgiving! love ya an miss ya

Jeanné said...

i LOVE the rainforest cafe'...BUT first just looking at the picture i thought you were in south dakota! so i had to stop and read! lots of fun memories with the family!

anyways--i had fun today at the broxtons house with your family. so much food for the thanksgiving meal..and your pumkin pie was
FAB-UUU-LOUSSSS!!!!

The Browning Family said...

Fun place. Our kids love the rainforest cafe. So much fun.

Anonymous said...

*cough, cough* stale *cough, cough*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...