Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tag your it....

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags - Depends on the gift... I love both
2. Real tree or artificial - Up to me real. But it is up to Tom so Fake
3. When do you put up the tree - Thanksgiving night
4. When do you take the tree down - New years day
5. Do you like egg nog - hmm a little
6. Favorite gift recieved as a child - roller blades
7. Hardest person the buy for - Brother in law Dan... I never know what to buy him...
8. Easiest person to buy for - all the children
9. Do you have a nativity scene - hmm a very small one but I have had my eye on one at Costco
10. Mail or email Christmas cards - I didn't realize you could email them.. Usually mail
11. Worst Christmas gift ever - .......
12. Favorite Christmas movie - Christmas in Connecticut
13. When do you start your christmas shopping - somewhere around Dec. 1
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present - No but I have thrown them away...
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas - Mother in laws peanut butter balls. They are so good.
16. Lights on the tree - I always do white. I think they look very classy.
17. Favorite Christmas song - God rest ye marry gentlemen
18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home - Stay home. Our best was last year when we had friends over.
19. Can you name all of Santas reindeer- No
20. Angel on the tree or star - Niether a teddy bear. For those wondering our angel was to big and our star broke.
21. Open presents Christmas eve or Christmas- One christmas eve and the rest on Christmas
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year - Hmm don't know
23. Favorite ornament theme color - Gold and Burgandy
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner - I love Turkey
25. What do you want for Christmas this year - eliptical machine
26. Who is most likely to respond to this - Maybe Jenny... Cindy... don't know
19.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh fun! Yes, I agree that the men are hardest to buy for. Dan would enjoy any gift card though...I'm so sorry he's hard to buy for! I don't yet know what I will get him! Like I said, he could use some more casual-type clothes. Okay, now are we supposed to fill out the tag ourselves too?? Fun! Bye!

Tim and Cindy said...

These things are lots of fun to read and do, but unfortunately, I don't have time right now to do it. Still trying to catch up from vacation. Could you please send us your mailing address so we can send you a Christmas letter and pic? Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...