Monday, November 3, 2008

Wise words-

So yesterday was a GREAT Lords day!!! There was so much conviction in my life. God is SSSOOOO good. What hit me most from pastor Houston's message yesterday was this little phrase HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN YOUR CHILDREN DISOBEY AND DO NOT HONOR YOU? THAT IS HOW YOUR HUSBAND FEELS WHEN YOU DON'T SUBMIT. Wow all I can say is ouch..... I praise the Lord for such a good husband!
Then Last night we heard from evangelist Chris Chavez and his message was about prayer and praying on behalf of others. God is so good. He gave us a wonderful pastor who is wise beyond his years as someone else put it the other day. I am so thankful for him and his wonderful family.

2 comments:

I am truly blessed said...

I know how you are feeling Amanda. I am currently reading a book right now along with my bible study...as soon as I get done with the book and get my notes together I plan on doing a post. For me it has been such humbling and convicting time. Whenever I do ANYTHING for my husband that is not my ALL...I am bringing just as much shame to him as straight out disobedience...very humbling. My husband has put up with way more than he ever should have to put up with. Thanks for the post my friend....I have been pondering these issues for a week now....and after reading your post...off to jot some more things down. Love ya my friend!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I get to comment, now!! ;) I am especially fond of the pastor and his family! LOL! The message on prayer had me in tears the entire time (whether from laughing or crying!) It was convicting to say the least.

~Emily H.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...