Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A low day


Do you ever have one of those ? It seems like nothing goes right. You know, the harder you try at something it doesn't work, or something breaks. Get your hopes up for something and can't do it for one reason or another. Okay my pity party is over...

I am so grateful for such a great husband who loves and adores me. I love how right before he comes home from work I still get the butterflies in my tummy. Today is one of those days I just can't wait to see him. The kids are laying down for a nap and I just may do the same.

6 comments:

Garth and Becky said...

I'm sorry you're having a tough day and that it didn't work out for you to come over. I hope you're feeling better after some rest.

The Casaus House said...

I know the whole "butterfly" feeling right before the hubby comes home. I always get the kids all amped up for daddy coming home too. It's an exciting time especially for Myah who asks all day, "Where's my dada?" Sorry you had one of those days.

Jenny said...

Yes, I have hard days too. But they have been much easier since Malachi was born...meaning, for me, they were much harder when I was expecting him. There are still many days where it seems many things go wrong, but I try not to get discouraged knowing that trials bring patience. So sorry you had a bummer day!

I also still get the butterflies feeling... I bet all wives do! The Bible says that "our desire shall be to our husband"... and I always remember those words when I get excited about him coming home or about spending time with him. We married some great brothers that take care of us so well!

Tom and April said...

Its funny how we both posted about our hubbies today in the same hour....weird. I just got home from a b-day party and hopped online. Dorry you had a blah day. Love you and hope you are doing better. Love those flyflies - as Faith would say!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you had "one of those days". I get them, we all get them!! Hopefully you aren't getting sick. About those butterflies...I have them right now just thinking of my wonderful, sweet, handsome, kind, oh..sorry..I got off track...my husband, of course! I can't wait until he gets home from school of ministry and I can spend some time with him. :)

~Emily

Jenny said...

Oh Emily, your comments are SO adorable! I look forward to reading every one! I hope these butterflies never go away. We're such silly women.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...