This week was a big week, Becka bean joined the girls high school lacrosse team! Woot woot!
There have been many hours of practice getting used to a girls stick.
I'm so excited to see her blossom into an amazing player.
We enjoyed a little school in bed this week. She has been fighting a sinus cold. No fun!
Austin had his first away game this week. The team played well but lost. He plays "middie", again this year.
The team is made up of nearly fifty percent first year players.
Austin is in the blue and orange jersey. He does face off for his team.
This handsome guy was checking me out during the game. (Insert giddy laugh here)
This is such a great picture for showing Becky's sweet disposition. Always happy and laughing. I'm a lucky Mom.
This kid is always cracking us up.
As you can see, Becky is still playing her guitar. She is now doing piano lessons also.
This guy still loves me and I'm constantly so thankful. He is a good, hard working man, who puts his family before himself.












No comments:
Post a Comment