Wednesday, April 13, 2016

March 2016

March was a very busy month for us. We had a lot of lacrosse games, Austin had his fourteenth birthday, and I went on a trip to Vegas to see my Mom.
Austin recieved honor of the game many times. You receive this at the end of the game for good sportsmanship.
This is Austin's birthday dinner with a few friends. We went mini golfing and had a nice lunch for his birthday this year. 



Becky has been doing so well in lacrosse. We are so excited to see her play this year. 
Austin's friend Chad came over a few weeks ago and they had a game night.
Over spring break Anytime Fitness put on a "Speed School", both of the kids joined. They really loved it. Austin's football coach is the one who taught the classes.

These are a few of the kids who attended.
Austin is now way taller than I am.

Becky and I enjoyed the sunshine and flowers in downtown Sequim last Saturday. 

Personal training with coach Kenny. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...