We had a work day outside yesterday. Tom and Austin cleaned all the moss off our shop roof.
We went over to a friend's house and I held a snake. It was kinda scary!
Austin's piano lessons gave us a little coffee date with Becky.
She has been loving playing guitar. They both have a recital they are preparing for.
These two are so cute together.
Becky has had several friends join us during lacrosse practice. It gives her someone to talk to.
This year has started off good! We have a lot of kids signed up this year. Austin is playing really well.
We went to a fifties diner before practice the other day.
It seems I'm always telling Austin to sit up while he is playing the piano... One day, maybe he will do it.
Charlie was chillin out with Becky while she was playing the other day. It was so cute.
Austin went to Maddie's recital. She did really well.
I love this so much. I think it is so cool that they play guitar together!
These two goofballs can never be serious.
We celebrated our sixteenth anniversary this past month.
Tom got a new work van!!! He is so excited. It's been a long time coming.
Austin finally got a hair cut.
Austin's piano lessons gave us a little coffee date with Becky.
She has been loving playing guitar. They both have a recital they are preparing for.
These two are so cute together.
Becky has had several friends join us during lacrosse practice. It gives her someone to talk to.
This year has started off good! We have a lot of kids signed up this year. Austin is playing really well.
We went to a fifties diner before practice the other day.
It seems I'm always telling Austin to sit up while he is playing the piano... One day, maybe he will do it.
Charlie was chillin out with Becky while she was playing the other day. It was so cute.
Austin went to Maddie's recital. She did really well.
I love this so much. I think it is so cool that they play guitar together!
These two goofballs can never be serious.
We celebrated our sixteenth anniversary this past month.
Tom got a new work van!!! He is so excited. It's been a long time coming.
Austin finally got a hair cut.


















No comments:
Post a Comment