Saturday, February 4, 2012

Saturday

 For  the last couple of months we have been kicking around the idea of getting a dog. We really didn't want a puppy. We were thinking a basset hound was the dog we wanted. We prayed about it and decided to look for one. We found a Basset rescue group in Spokane that had an older dog. After calling and talking to the lady we talked it over for a few days and decided to go see him.
 As you can see we decided to bring him home. He is seven years old and really doesn't exert energy where it isn't needed. He is just perfect, and is buddies with everyone in the house. The rescue group gave us two weeks to make sure he is the right dog for us. After one week and a lot of little kiddos coming over I feel like we made the right choice.
Hope you all have a great weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's his name? I thought I'd tell you that Cha Cha went missing back in Sept. She was a good kitty and we miss her. Wendy

Amanda said...

Wendy we are having a hard time naming him. He came with the name "Geoff" we were kinda thinking Brawt... hee hee

Mama Nuke said...

Love him!

Anonymous said...

He really is a tank of a dog. haha! Glad he's working out though. Kinda makes me miss our old dog. :(

Julie V. said...

He is such a doll! I love his soulful eyes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...