Well I haven't been on here much but I thought I would give you an update of our comings and goings. Tom and I celebrated our 12th anniversary this month. It feels like we have always been.... Love him.
I tried another biscuit recipe a couple weeks ago and everyone seemed to like it.
I tried to capture the ice on top of the snow but since I'm not a very good photographer this is all I got... I really need to work on that.
Recently we were hit with a snow storm that kept my hubby home for almost a full week! Wahoo! We had so much fun being snowed in. Our house is on the end of a private road and so we had to wait to leave until most of the snow melted. No complaints here though. I enjoyed the extra time with hubby.
I've also started working out regularly again. I'm really trying to be faithful six days a week to doing cardio. So far I've done well. I'm enjoying all my new found energy. Which I've spent trying to plan our upcoming garden and orchard. Speaking of orchard.... Costco has their fruit trees again this year! I was able to buy a few. (An anniversary present from the hubby) I'm going through the seed catalogs right now figuring out what I need to order and trying to organize where I will put everything. Have a great week!
1 comment:
happy anniversary! 12 years,what a blessing.
Post a Comment