Monday, June 25, 2012
Preparing for winter
Well, it has been far to long since I've updated....
I decided to start up again so here we go! We have been very busy, as has everyone else. Right now my goal for the week includes planning for winter. I know you don't hear this concept very often anymore. In our home it is something we have to plan ahead for since Tom isnt as busy in the winter. My first step is writing out our food needs on a weekly basis and make a list of things to start stocking up on. Next it will be any toiletries and animal feed.
I will be needing to buy a few things before this winter which will be a little more on the spendy side. One of those will be a propane tank. We previously rented one but found it would be way cheaper to own, since you can shop around for the price of propane. I will also have to fill said tank, which of course will not be cheap.
We will be pulling out our wood stove insert as soon as we have bought the tank. We are looking forward to enjoying a fire in the fireplace.... Until next time.
Amanda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment