Thursday, June 17, 2010

A surprise visit from my Mom!







My uncle Glen called last weekend and surprised me with a paid trip for my Mom to come to Washington! I was so excited! It has been three years since I saw her last and a lot has happened in that time! I was so excited to have her see the kids and how they have grown and she even got to see the house we just bought!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

How exciting!! What a special time that must have been! I'm sure it made special memories for all. Thanks for sharing your photos with us!

Emily's Posts said...

What a blessing! That is a great surprise!

The Browning Family said...

Very sweet. I am glad you got to see her. My mother and I don't often connect either. I would love to have her visit someday.

Jenny said...

Awesome! What a tremendous surprise and sweet blessing!

Garth and Becky said...

How wonderful that you got to see her...and that she got to see you and your family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...