Monday, June 21, 2010

Pork 'n' Beans

Well as some of you may have heard we decided to get a couple of wiener pigs! Ugg... We are crazy. After the third time of chasing them down the road I have decided they are a lot smarter than I thought.
These are our ducks. We got them as ducklings and they are so much fun! Although they are pretty messy animals!
This is Harriette to the left and Josephine to the right. They are sweet as can be! I was a little worried they would run after the kiddos but they stay as far away as possible. They let me know when there is an eagle or hawk around. I love listening to them honking!
Just another picture of Pork 'n' Beans..... Tom named them... lol
This guy here is Rooster Cogburn. He is sweet as can be and just recently found his crow!

4 comments:

Mcarthur Mile said...

Animals are such a joy to have. And now anytime I want more, I can't just come hang out at your house with yours!!!! If you want me to come over one day to help finish up planting let me know.
Mary

Jeanné said...

cute piggies!

I have something HILARIOUS to tell you..I will message you right now!

Emily's Posts said...

Love the names of your pigs!! very clever!

Jenny said...

Ha! I just love those names! So very adorable! I look forward to meeting the lil' piggies in person someday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...